Monday, November 19, 2007

Something You Can Do For Good

Yesterday's post was a big ol' bummer, so here's a really dorky awesome way to do some good in the world. Click the button below and go play the Free Rice vocabulary quiz. Every question you get correct earns the United Nations World Food Program (excuse me, I mean "Programme") a donation for their global operations.

If the get a word wrong, the questions get easier. If you get three in row correct, you go up a level in difficulty. So far, I tend to top out at about level 43 of 50 , but I've gotten as high as 46. Y'all are super nerdy. Try to beat me, and feed some hungry people while you work out your big brain.

4 comments:

SerenitySprings said...

This might be my new most favorite thing EVAR.

fictionfiend said...

Oh yeah. I just hit 49. Take that!

Oh, and yay for feeding hungry people.

lunchstealer said...

Holy crap. I just managed to get to 49 on the word 'caducous' Yay logical elimination

UnrulyDuckling said...

Y'all noe werds gud.