Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Simpsons Movie: Zombie-free!

My risky decision to take my life into my own hands and go to the movies didn't result in any zombifications or other negative effects. In fact, I enjoyed The Simpsons Movie quite thoroughly.

Right about here I realized I have no idea how to write a movie review.

Anyway, I thought it was a good movie, which was more expansive than a TV episode with more impressive animation. It included some moments that were so much cruder than what they could get away with on television they made my jaw drop before I burst out laughing. The plot is much more linear than a TV episode, with foreshadowing in the very beginning about what actually ends up happening, which was OK because the foreshadowing involved an old guy totally losing his shit.

Also, there were Sour Patch Kids and Diet Coke, so, you know, it was great.

No comments: