Monday, June 02, 2008

Pretty

I ditched my friends and their invitation to pub trivia on Sunday to "work in my yard." Except it was true! Look.



We planted Salvia:



Some mystery plant that didn't have a tag on it and we forgot what it was by the time we got it home:



White Mealy Sage:



Verbena (which looked pretty much D-E-A-D with a capital D a few hours later. I watered it, so we'll see.)



Plumbago:



We planted some other things, too, but they don't have flowers yet. Pictures of leaves are pretty boring, so I didn't bother. A couple of things we planted earlier are looking lovely, however.

Lantana:



Bee Balm:



Other Lantana:



Poppies: (Just for decoration. No heroin manufacturing going on here. No, siree!)



And, Cosmos:



Still to come: photos of Ireland and the vegetable garden that ate Dallas.

No comments: