Saturday, July 21, 2007

Sayonara, Sweetie Pie

I dropped The Husband off at the airport this morning so he could head out to Tokyo. I'll join him next weekend. He's there on business engineering some software or administrating some systems or something, so I'm not too jealous that he gets to go before I do and spend two whole weeks while I only get one.

Already, I miss him. It keeps occurring to me that I need to ask him a question, and I'm a little surprised to realize he's not around and won't be back for two whole weeks.

Who am I supposed to call when the internet quits working?

Do you mind if I eat your crackers?

How do I program the DVD player to shuffle tracks?

Why won't the DVD player play this CD?

Can you open this for me?

How come the computer doesn't do anything when I push this button?

Would you mind taking out this trash?

How about we go eat burritos for lunch?

1 comment:

-S- said...

Man, I could really go for a burrito!