Tuesday, September 09, 2003

We made it!

Ze ,qde it1

If you touch type "We made it!" on a French keyboard you get the line above. Why do they have to make everything so hard? I guess I really shouldn't say that considering almost everyone we've met speaks English while I only know about 10 words of French. That is enough, however, to form approximately 3 complete sentences. Each of which I have used with some success.

So far we've seen Sacre Coeur, Montmartre, Musee d'Orsay, and the Jardin des Tuileries.

Here's Sacre Coeur:
image

Here is the Jardin des Tuileries:
image

We even walked up to Sacre Coeur and climbed up all the stairs to the top of the dome. I can hardly describe how many stairs that is without using scientific notation.

My time's almost up on the computer, so ...

Au revoir!

No comments: