Thursday, August 16, 2007

Another Thing That is Awesome

I feel silly for being this enthusiastic about a cleaning product, but the Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner* is totally awesome!



We have been in our house for almost three months now and have never cleaned the shower, but it is still as fresh and sparkling as the day we moved in. All we have to do is push a button when we're done in the shower, and so far it looks like we'll never have to scrub it again. I tried the product in a spray bottle, but I am too lazy to squirt it by hand every day, so it never worked, and the shower got grody. That's how lazy I am, and I can still manage to keep my shower clean with the Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner.

However, what is not awesome is the website for this product. When it loads up all these cheerful looking women in maids' uniforms pop out of the box and start scrubbing their cheerful little hearts out. What was wrong with the non-gendered Scrubbing Bubbles - after whom the product is named? Why does the product have to be compared to women on their knees?

Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner: it's like domestic servitude in a box!

*I pledge that I have received no compensation, monetary or otherwise, in exchange for the product review I make in this post, and will not receive any such compensation within one year after this post, and that this pledge is a contract between myself and all readers, such that any reader(s) who can prove in a US court that I am in breach of the pledge is entitled to $10,000 US in damages from me, at which point the contract is void and no other parties have standing, which limits my liability to $10,000 total. (Non-Endorsement Contract lifted from Brainhell.)

No comments: