Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Barely-Rising-to-the-Level-of-Primate-Behavior Bathroom Antics

I hate for this to be the first thing I write after such a long leave-of-blog, but someone has pooped on the bathroom seat in my office. She took a shit OUTSIDE of the toilet. Has the seat pee-er decided to escalate her assault on decency, or does she have some hardcore competition? I don't know, and I don't want to know. I just want to share a bathroom with the well toilet-trained. Is that too much to ask?

P.S. How wrong is it that I just thought about going back and taking a picture of it with my phone so you would have to look at it, too?

2 comments:

SerenitySprings said...

It is wrong. Very wrong. So wrong, in fact, that if you DO go take a picture and make us look at it the universe will take that as a personal affront and will turn ALL of your office-mates into inappropriate poo-ers.

UnrulyDuckling said...

Enough said.