Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Live at the Awesome Dome: The Anxious Pin Cushion!

I hope I'm not compromising my pseudonymity, but this quiz cracked me up. I love "Cat Denton." Now I want to write a whole series of detective novels starring Cat Denton - a no-nonsense gumshoe who just happens to be a blonde bombshell with deadly aim. Also, is "Fruit Hoegaarden" not the worst barfly name ever?

The Unruly Duckling's Aliases

Your movie star name: Chips John

Your fashion designer name is Jennifer Paris

Your socialite name is Jeefer Austin

Your fly girl / guy name is J Joh

Your detective name is Cat Denton

Your barfly name is Fruit Hoegaarden

Your soap opera name is Renee Fourth

Your rock star name is Gummy Bears Cheetah

Your Star Wars name is Jendiz Johstu

Your punk rock band name is The Anxious Pin Cushion

2 comments:

lunchstealer said...

My Star Wars name, as decided by my arguably insane former boss, is "Darth Tall"

SerenitySprings said...

Your movie star name: Cake Vincel

Your fashion designer name is Holly Rome

Your socialite name is Holly Dolly San Diego

Your fly girl / guy name is H Lar

Your detective name is Cat Home School

Your barfly name is Cake Margarita

Your soap opera name is D'Ne' Edwards

Your rock star name is Twix Time

Your Star Wars name is Hollol Lardav

Your punk rock band name is The Stressed Guillotine